We stock 10 different felting needles to cover all your needs. Please see the list below to help you choose which one is right for your project.
- 19 Gauge Triangular - for very coarse fibres.
- 20 Gauge Reverse - for creating 'fur' effects in very coarse fibres.
- 32 Gauge Triangular - for medium/coarse fibres.
- 32 Gauge Reverse - for creating 'fur' effects in medium/coarse fibres.
- 36 Gauge Triangular - Suitable for most felting work. This is the 'standard' size of felting needle.
- 38 Gauge Crown - for doll work, or work where only the tip of the needle is required.
- 38 Gauge Star - four sides for faster felting.
- 38 Gauge Triangular - for medium/fine fibre.
- 40 Gauge Triangular - for very fine fibres.
- 40 Gauge Reverse - for creating 'fur' effects in very fine fibres.